Friday, July 3, 2009

2009 AMEN NOW its time TO OPEN UP! MOM This one is for you!

(this ones for you "MOM)
please note my child receives DIPLOMA IN RIGHT HAND~so NOT TO SHAKE RUSkevage's"
see!not how Interested the people in back of her are as well..YEA(BOO) for MATAWAN H.S.
Its Over and NOW I WILL begin!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the following is in MY Opinion.AND IS WHAT we experienced My Daughters JR YEAR after 3 years OF NO HELP,after Home Schooling and attending a Vocational School. We know My girl is Smarter and needs more challenge!SO we enrolled in HS,thinking it was SAFE" I went to the Child Study team for Assistance FOR HELP and GOT NOTHING BUT SHIT ON!
I write in RED because NOW! I can say what I want and do what needs to be done,for the GOOD of the PEOPLE and the Integrity of my Family!
DANG! Mrs Ruschevage..how ever you spell your name,You know who you are!
MY CHILD is amazing,every one knows this,she could have become any part of that system in student,body..BUT SHE is beyond those simple thoughts..
She is BEYOND THE childish games that even your
" Office still engages in!"
Many of the facility including you ,in MY OPINION! Act like you are still STUDENT in HIGH SCHOOL RATHER THEN THE ADMINISTRATION IN HS!

Which Brings me to other simpletons,"MR Glasstien,and Mrs RAPAPORT.
YOU PEOPLE PUT US THROUGH HELL!
YOU ALL ACTED LIKE A BUNCH OF IGNORANT ELEMENTARY STUDENTS trying to be POPULAR AMONGST THE MASSES AND EACH OTHER?
you are Impressing NO ONE!
Mrs,Mane Why didn't anyone tell us about the Pre CAL/ class, HOW come nothing was done? You OWE ME $$$$ for the classes she now will have to take in College ,because she could have taken this year!

ANd the Defamatory marks that were made about me to OUR PRIVATE Doctor? HOW DARE YOU ..

THE SPECIAL NEEDS IS SUPPOSE TO DO THINGS in the
"Interest of the student"
In the Matter of
"Monique Angelica Chartier"
YOU did NOT care who you all hurt,you in fact gave no thoughts to how you hurt us both!
Mrs Ruschevage demanded my child attend school
"against medical advise!" AMA"
There is so much more to my story,and i will add it all and back up with documents!
I was told that the school was to educate the kids and not to assist in any other matter!
and since JR HIGH I was lied to ,and placated ....And yet YOU decided to demand that MY CHILD HAD NO HISTORY with any situations!
HOW DARE YOU ALL!
DAM OUT LIES and simple
a URINATION CONTEST..and facilitated by THE "PUPPET"
for the women of MATAWAN HS

No comments: