Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Matawan High School Fashion SHOW"

My Baby Girl!  Monique at the age of 
17, She is Amazingly mature for her age. 
Wiser than most even at my age of 48.
My daughter produced the "Fashion Show 2009" 
              
 Matawan High School, 
 Producer : Monique Chartier anyway......
MY SON Joseph Chartier A professional DJ who was visiting for Moms day,Just jumped in,so almost all of my family,was involved,except  MIKE was involved with the 2009 Fashion SHOW! And...... it ran like a well oiled machine.My husband did help he allways helps!
 My daughter is amazing.

 She is an, endless Source, Resource,for anybody,everybody.... 

She did all of everything as above and below this Sentence and more....
YET MADE SURE SHE FOUND TIME and made cupcakes,and special Pop Corn for fundraising purposes!
I helped with getting some donations Had If I would have  received the Letter head ,for donations sooner,I would have had so much for the tricky tray! 

MY FAMILY IS AMAZINGLY GIFTED. And I am so Blessed!
And Despite Lifes  Twists and Turns
 we get along just fine!

 My girl is Quite Smart and Is very Honest. An asset to any group,a Loyal Friend. When she decides on an employer, THEY will be Lucky to have
" Monique Angelica Chartier" On their Team!
                                       Even-When attacked OR AFTER BEING:

SHe is just as  easy to work with, as if it had not happened,She is Above this,Knowing she is not there to Impress ,(anyone else but GOD)
             Open Minded and Calm..... She just moved forward!


as I move Backwards,Last YEAR! 
 Sewing class,  She , Mrs. C and I, met Inside the  Matawan Library (monique was there daily,Each Class was a different day and time) . We even" though very busy without of state family business,my depression and......an Unexpected Mother's Day Trip to MA to see the Dresden Dolls"

    STILL   Monique mixed ALL of the songs,Edited and,checked for any In-appropriate Lyrics! SHE  did the Music, for 2.5 hours , and Copied to 3 Separate disks........  #one for beginning show and first Half  #two was Intermission Hum I wonder if ANYONE EVEN LISTENED TO HER WONDERFUL WORK?
And got the back drop designed from home and more..as well as making sure things got to the school.........EVEN though we were out of the state!

CAME RIGHT BACK instead of going to local MA Galleries and  Boutiques and so on!                             And a day after returning the show was CANNED! 

No comments: