Friday, May 22, 2009

will it get better? ever pass the day please







I
 asked  I requested my last Blood test
My husband returned with my other test results?

SO what,who cares HOW much worst I feel,I make it hell for my family days and days and days....what the heck do I get the tests done for? WHY am I so UPSET I am so close to LOSING   IT ,ME, MY DAYS MAKE MY HUSBANDS,DAUGHTERS AND ANYONE THAT DEALS WITH ME...HELL
MISS COMUNICATE.....SO WHY AM I BEING SO UNREASONABLE?
so I was at the Hospital today with my child,and I got the last blood test!
damit
how cna a DR be so freaking   I do not know what to say about it.
MY TSH is 6.70 and I am ON SYNTHROID?
so what the hell
I cry 
I am hot i am looseing hair
I am so weak!
depression
maybe its this
THE TEST WAS DONE 3 months ago!

HOW CAN THIS BE REAL..Please TELLME
I take my meds..
do my tests
I am suffering here 
HELLO  test one two test 34

No comments: